The California Democratic party believes we can win this, and is all-in to make this victory happen in 2012. Karen Ocamb at LGBTPOV quotes the statement of California Democratic Party Chairman John Burton:
California Democrats proudly support President Obama for taking a stand against a divisive ballot amendment that seeks to codify discrimination against same-sex couples into North Carolina’s constitution.
As Democrats across the nation make plans to gather in Charlotte, North Carolina for the 2012 Democratic National Convention, it’s imperative that we send a clear and united message against all such efforts that seek to divide Americans and enshrine discrimination. California Democrats stand ready to help and we will soon be in touch with ways that Democrats here can start getting the word out to voters in North Carolina about the need to defeat Amendment One.
Dear CA Dems,
While I full-heartedly support your efforts, have you ever visited the great Tarheel State? And I mean, not Raleigh, Durham or Chapel Hill?
Fight the good fight, though!
- eterp reblogged this from think4yourself
- briancolligan reblogged this from think4yourself and added:
- think4yourself reblogged this from truth-has-a-liberal-bias
- hairtrending reblogged this from truth-has-a-liberal-bias
- littleblackkittycat likes this
- soiledphotos likes this
- think4yourself likes this
- pjamesw likes this
- writeitdowneverardo reblogged this from truth-has-a-liberal-bias
- butchrosser likes this
- estela-artois reblogged this from truth-has-a-liberal-bias and added:
- fuckyeahtopher reblogged this from truth-has-a-liberal-bias
- odiosmios reblogged this from truth-has-a-liberal-bias and added:
- vip-cunt likes this
- dokhtar-doodooass likes this
- truth-has-a-liberal-bias reblogged this from sarahlee310
- politicore likes this
- stephaniesays-feminism likes this
- sarahlee310 posted this